Sunshine & Rainbows (SAR)
A smart-contract engineer is required to fork SAR contracts and seed the staking pool.
We are actively developing a helper-widget to automate this process.
Sunshine & Rainbows (
) is a novel staking algorithm that rewards loyal users.
The longer a staking position has been open, the greater the APR % becomes, disincentivizing constant claiming and selling of emissions.
Sunshine & Rainbows can be used for Farms pools and Single Sided Staking pools, but only SSS pools involve the issuance of an NFT:
- Farms do not use NFTs to preserve the % APR.
- To decrease sell-pressure, claiming rewards resets APR to 0%.
- The longer farmers provide LP, the greater their APR.
- When a SSS position is opened, a unique NFT is created with a corresponding APR.
- To decrease sell-pressure, stakers are incentivized to compound rewards and penalized when they don't.
- The longer the SSS is open, the greater the % APR.
- NFTs, with their corresponding APR% and rewards, can be sold on secondary markets without price impact on the underlying tokens.
- Note: multiple SSS, each with NFTs, can be created in a single wallet.
- In the current version of SSS staking with SAR, the NFT should only be sold using a "Buy Now" option. If the seller claims their rewards before the NFT has been delivered, the NFT is burned and the buyer receives nothing.
Honeycomb components are available as a code-snippets in Storybook: